Sunday, April 26, 2015

1940's Vintage Coat

Gorgeous Grey Gabardine Wool Coat with Mink Cowl Style Collar.
I estimate 40's or 50's judging by the tailored cut, and buttons. Also has 2 slanted side pockets in front (you can barely see in pic)


This coat is in Better than Excellent condition for a vintage garment. The size tag is missing, but I think it is at least a medium size.

All buttons, and fasteners are in tact, label says Sears Fashion.

This coat is weighty altho I have not tried to weigh it. Price reflects any extra cost for shipping it. Feel free to contact me for questions on this piece..

Please check the store for further info:

Vintage Coat




Please visit our store for awesome clothes and bargains!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have questions about an item, feel free to ask here, or even better, visit the shop and contact me there!