Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fender Precision Kit Bass (LOCAL ONLY)

NOTE:
LOCAL PICK-UP OR DELIVERY ONLY!
IMPORTANT YOU READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION PLEASE!
Richmond Virginia.
This bass was made from a Fender Kit, and sounds every bit as good as the store bought one. It has no logo, but if you know Fenders, then you know this.



Butter yellow, has only been played a couple times, as it was meant for me, but my back can't handle the weight of a guitar of any kind.

Small chip in the paint here or there, because I have no case, and it sits on a stand.

Bass is worth $450 to $600 plus range, when doing the online research.

See the Bass Here:

NOTE:
LOCAL PICK-UP OR DELIVERY ONLY!
Richmond Virginia.
This bass is far too heavy to ship, it would cost a fortune. Product reads COMING SOON to deter an online purchase, as I really can not ship this, and you would not want to pay for the exuberant expense to do so <3
Contact me if interested.



Please visit our store for awesome clothes and bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have questions about an item, feel free to ask here, or even better, visit the shop and contact me there!